Enjoy a trek in the Muong Hoa Valley, Sapa. Spend the night at a homestay run by a local family for a unique cultural experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Pickup is only available from hotels in the Hoan Kiem district.
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, changing tide levels and/or operating conditions.
- Please note, that homestays have only basic and simple facilities.
- Please wear warm clothes: a warm jacket, scarf, and a hat.
- The weather in Sapa can be very unpredictable. It is normally cold from September to March and can be foggy from December to March.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility and children under 6.
- Please bring cash in in Vietnam Dong as the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well; US Dollars, Euros, and Australian Dollars are accepted in Sapa.