Hanoi: Free Guided Tour
From $0 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up will take place in the lobby of your hotel. Please let the tour provider know which hotel you are staying at once you have booked your room.
- Benefit from a free private tour of important sites and get to know the real Hanoi and its intriguing history
- Discover Hanoi's culture from the view of local
- Learn the history of this ancient city from our enthusiastic student guides
- Have the flexibility to change the itinerary to suit your interests and see what is important to you
Enjoy the flexibility to choose from one of the following exciting itineraries:
Full-Day Tour Options
1. Be enchanted by the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum complex where Ho Chi Minh rests, the Temple of Literature, which was founded in 1070 and dedicated to Confucius, the Sword Lake area, and the calm and intriguing Old Quarter.
2. See the ancient Temple of Literature dedicated to Confucius and visit the West Lake area, Hoa Lo Prison, which was built by the French and serves as an enduring symbol of colonial exploitation, and the Museum of Ethnology, which is both a public museum and a research center.
3. Visit the interesting Museum of Ethnology, the endearing Old Quarter, and the Long Bien Bridge.
4. Visit the Old Quarter, which boasts over 1000 years of Vietnamese history, or the Museum of Ethnology and an authentic handicraft village. You have the opportunity to choose between the Bat Trang pottery village and the Van Phuc silk village.
Half-Day Tour Options
1. Learn about the differences between Hanoi's Old Quarter and French Quarter.
2. Learn about the interesting findings and observations made at the Museum of Ethnology, where research into the ethnic groups in Vietnam is ongoing.
3. Visit a local Vietnamese village; either the Bat Trang pottery village or the Van Phuc silk village.
4. Marvel at the Ho Chi Minh complex, the historic Temple of Literature and the West Lake area.
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport fees
- Food and drinks for the guide and yourself
• Full-day tour starts at approx. 08:00 and finishes at 17:00.
• Half-day tour starts at approx. 09:00 for the morning tour and 14:00 for the afternoon tour.
Available languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian and Vietnamese
Product ID: 10827