Enjoy a tour from Hanoi Duong Lam Village and admire ancient houses where you get a feeling for ancient Vietnamese culture and history.
What to Expect
The driver & tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then travel west of Hanoi to visit Duong Lam village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses.
It will be your unique experience as you walk along tiny ancient alleys; visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet – the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Have some talks with the locals in their ancient houses by visiting the ancient houses of Mr Lam, Mr Ha and Mr Huyen. Enjoy your special lunch with Vietnamese foods in an ancient house.
After resting, continue driving to visit Mia Pagoda (other hamlet in Duong Lam village), is built in 15 th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, among with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities. Then visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, places dedicated to two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung. Afterwards you are taken back to your hotel in Hanoi.
- Transportation: Hanoi – Duong Lam Village (Son Tay town) – Hanoi
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide
- Mineral water during the trip
What's Not Included
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Free of charge for children under 4 years. 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years). Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
• The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
• Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.