Enjoy a day trip from Hanoi to the beautiful region of Ninh Binh. The day will be packed with cycling, magnificent scenery, and a delicious lunch.
What to Expect
Starting at 8:00 you will be picked up at your hotel and brought to our meeting points 7 Dinh Tien Hoang. Then take 120km drive through rural northern Vietnam to Ninh Binh. Our first stop is at Hoa Luu - the first royal capital of Vietnam’s centralized feudal state from 968 – 1010 led by three dynasties of Dinh, Early Le and Ly. After visiting the two remaining sanctuaries of the ancient citadel, we start our 12km cycling trip through country roads from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc (Three grottos). On the way we will stop to take photos of the farmers working on their rice crop with the magnificent scenery of Limestone Mountains in the distance. After 1 hour cycling we arrive to Tam Coc resting and enjoy a good buffet lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon take a sampan on a river through the rice paddies to the grottoes of the sacred Tam Coc Caves. Enormous limestone karsts jut out from the green rice fields giving rise to this place’s other name, ‘Halong on Land’. Late afternoon we return to Hanoi, the trip ends.
- Mini Van, English speaking tour guide, mineral water.
- Lunch with set menu at Local Restaurant
- Local bicycle, Boat trip and Entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Tips and Personal expenses and gratuities.
Know Before You Go
• Free pick up from your hotel in Old Quarter of Ha Noi
• Out of the area mention above, you will be on your own from your hotel to our office No 7 Dinh Tien Hoang for pick up.