Visit Trang An Eco-Tourism complex on a day trip from Hanoi. See landscapes called an "outdoor geological museum" with numerous caves, mountains, valley water, trees and the historical relics. Lunch and boat ride are included.
What to Expect
At 8:00 am, a driver will pick you up at your hotel to depart for Ninh Binh province. After about 2 hours traveling by car, you can see Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 statues, the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Then it’s time to get lunch in a local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork, etc.
At 2:00 pm, continue to visit Trang An tourist attraction and take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness. Here, you also can see scenery of mountains and rivers. Admiring the beauty of nature in Trang An, you will know why Trang An is considered as Ha Long Bay on the land of Vietnam. From 4:00 pm, get on the car for returning to Hanoi.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern car with air-conditioner
- 1 bottle of water/tour/person
- Experienced driver & English-speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees & boat insurance
What's Not Included
- Electric car (4 USD per person/way)
Know Before You Go
• Infants & children under 2 years old are complimentary
• Booking should be made at least 48 hours before the departure date
• You can cancel free of charge until 3 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made