Take a tour outside Hanoi and enjoy a day trip to the surrounding of this bustling city. Learn about the local culture and enjoy a delicious lunch in the local’s farmer house following by some Vietnamese tea.
What to Expect
A trip to Buddhism land where there is beautiful landscape with rich culture.
08:30 - Car and guide pick you up at your hotel then heading to the North of the city. Enjoy the rich fertile farmlands of the Red River Delta scene on the way to Thay (the Master) pagoda at Thay Village. This village is very famous as it is the motherland of Water Puppetry. Tour then followed by visit to Tay Phuong Pagoda where the unique collection of Buddhist Statue still remains intact since 17th century.
Drive to Duong Lam ancient village. Lunch will be organized in the local’s house following by some Vietnamese tea.
Afternoon, visit Duong Lam ancient village of Viet people famous for its hundreds of houses built of later it brick. Visit Mong Phu communal house, Mia Pagoda… After visit one family where three or five generations live together, drive back to Hanoi in the late afternoon..
- All escorted sightseeing tours with English tour guide
- All entrance and visiting fees
- All private transportation with A/C
- Meals specified per program (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
- Taxes, service charges, Bank fees (if paying by credit cards)
What's Not Included
- Meals, Beverages which do not specify in the program
- Personal travel insurance
- All personal expenses
- All gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
Know Before You Go
Vegetarian food or any special request for food should be noticed in advance