Enjoy a day trip from Hanoi to the Bai Dinh Pagoda and visit Trang An on a boat trip.
What to Expect
Get picked up by your tour guide, then depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang an eco-tourism attraction area (120kms south of Hanoi). Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam with 500 Arhan statues. Change to see a biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Your tour guide also gives you an introduction of beliefs and religions in Vietnam.
Have lunch in a local restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel…. Afterwards, continue to Trang An eco-tourism attraction. You will be amazed by neglected area while having boat trip through cave chains: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Sinh Cave…experiencing mysterious views of the so-called “Ha Long Bay in land”. Get back to the bus around late noon time and then return to Hanoi.
- Tour guide
- Meals as described in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Gratuities for the guide and driver
- Any souvenirs or additional snacks or food
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Dress standard: As the tour visits a mosque and temple, fully covered clothing is advisable.
• For comfort, sport shoes or closed-toe walking shoes are recommended.