Visit the whole lot in Lao Cai incl. Sapa city and hilltribe Coc Ly once-a-week market with so much to open your eyes
What to Expect
In the evening, you will be transferred to Ha Noi train station to catch an overnight train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train.
Day 1: Coc Ly colorful market
The train will arrive in the early morning at Lao Cai station, near the Chinese border. You will be picked up by a local guide, have time to freshen up and enjoy breakfast before taking a scenic two-hour drive to Coc Ly Market. The traditional beauty of the Hmong, Tay and Nung peoples will amaze you. Be amazed at the buffalos, cows, horses and other agricultural products that they sell and exchange.
Then, take a boat trip on Chay River to see the beautiful mountains that line both sides of the River. Enjoy lunch on the boat before visiting the Trung Do Village (Tay Ethnic). Arrive in Sapa in the afternoon. Overnight in Sapa. (BLD)
Day 2: Sapa, picturesque landscapes and colorful hill tribes
After breakfast at the hotel, start your trek to discover the life of the minority people. The walk takes you from Lao Chai Village of the Black H'mong Minority to Ta Van Village of the Giay Minority with a stop at the local Catholic Church. Along the way, you will take in the different traditions, cultures and costumes of the Giay and Black Hmong peoples. Return to Sapa and Lao Cai railway station. Overnight on train. (BLD)
Day 3: End of the trip, full of experiences
Early morning arrival at the Ha Noi train station. Pick-up and return to your hotel in Ha Noi.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, boat
- Bottled drinking water
- Train tickets Ha Noi – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (4 passengers/cabin)
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Twin shared accommodation (2pax/room)
- English speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.
Know Before You Go
Changes by the customer prior to departure:
You can modify your booking free of charge to increase the number of participants or to increase the number of services.
Cancellation results in the following charges:
- More than 90 days before departure: 10% of the tour price
- 30-90 days before departure: 50% of the tour price
- 7-29 days before departure: 75% of the tour price
- Less than 7 days or No show: 100% of the tour price