Enhance your Vietnam travel experience by visiting Ha Long Bay and Cat Ba Island. Take part in water sports in the bay, and take an overnight stay on board a boat.
What to Expect
Day 1: Hanoi — Ha Long
You'll be picked up from your hotel for a beautiful scenic countryside drive to Ha Long Bay, one of Vietnam’s most impressive scenic sights. Heading out of town, embark on an exploration by boat of the legendary Ha Long Bay. This exciting, 5-hour cruise gives you fantastic views of the picturesque landscape, including the sky and some 3,000 limestone islands rising from the clear, emerald water. The limestone karst formations are sprinkled with beaches, grottoes and beautiful caves. The boat will moor so that you can take a leisurely swim in a secluded cove and visit 1 of the many hidden grottoes beneath towering cliffs. It's also possible to take an overnight cruise.
Day 2: Ha Long — Cat Ba
Follow breakfast with a relaxing swim or simply catch some rays. The boat to Cat Ba Island will be full of picturesque sights to enjoy. Upon arrival at Gia Cat Ba Island, you will be picked up by a bus and transferred to a hotel for check-in. You'll then have time to enjoy Cat Ba or go swimming at Cat Co Beach, before having dinner at your hotel.
Day 3: Cat Ba — Ha Long
After breakfast at the hotel, spend the morning at Cat Ba National Park, where you can enjoy 2 hours of sightseeing on foot. In Cat Ba City, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before getting on a hydrofoil to Hai Phong, where the driver will pick you up and take you back to Hanoi.
- Pick-up and drop off from hotel or private accommodation in Hanoi
- Transfer in new, air-conditioned minivan and boat
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Meals (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Accommodation (twin share, basic)
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Free for children between 0-5 years old
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• If you cancel before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour departure you will incur a charge of 50% of the tour cost
• If you cancel after 15:00 on the day prior to the tour departure, or if you do not show up, you will be charged 100% of the tour cost
• This is a small group tour, with a maximum 10 persons per group
• You can be picked up from any hotels or private houses in Hanoi (all districts), however the time will vary between each pick-up point