Conquere the highest peak in Indochina, overcome your ability, admire the beauty from the top, great outdoor activity for everyone.
What to Expect
In the evening before day 1, you will be transferred to Ha Noi train station to catch an overnight train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train.
Day 1: Tram Ton – Fansipan
Early arrival at Lao Cai station, near the Chinese border. Pick up by a local guide and take a scenic one-hour drive up to the hill station of Sapa to check in to a hotel. After breakfast, take a car ride to Tram Ton, belonging to the Hoang Lien Son Nature Reserve, at an altitude of 1.800 meters above sea level. Follow the bamboo forest and begin to conquer Fansipan. After 3 hours of trekking, we will enjoy lunch, and then continue passing through the forest. Overnight in small tent. (BLD)
Day 2: Fansipan – Ha Noi
Enjoy the early fresh air, have breakfast and continue to conquer Fansipan peak at 3143 meters. From the top of the mountain you can see the panoramic view of Sapa. Relax and have lunch before walking on the trail down the mountain. Car picks up and transfers back to Lao Cai railway station to board the train heading back to Ha Noi. Overnight on train. (BLD)
Day 3: End of the trip, full of experiences
Early morning arrival at the Ha Noi train station. Pick up and transfer to your hotel in Ha Noi.
- Any hotels/ private houses in Ha Noi (all districts). The time will be a bit different between each pick-up point. Please contact us to provide your location, we will confirm the exact pick-up time.
- Will drop you off at your hotels/private houses in Ha Noi (all districts)
- New A/C minivan
- Entrance fees
- Luggage porter(s) during your trip: 02 persons - 01 Porter
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Bottle drinking water
- Train tickets Ha Noi – Lao Cai - Ha Noi
- Travel insurance
- English speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Know Before You Go
Cancellation/ change charge:
Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: charge 50% of tour cost
After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: charge 100% of tour cost
Small group tour of maximum 10 persons per group
What to bring:Boots/sport shoes, headlights, camera, hat, and insect repellent