Find out more about Sapa during this 2-day bus tour. Benefit from daily Sapa package tours, including fantastic hotel stays within Sapa. Travel with ease by limousine bus. Enjoy the intimacy of small group tours, or choose the option of a private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pickup is offered in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Please advise the tour operator of your hotel name and address. AirBnB, home stays, and apartments addresses are hard to find and the tour bus can have trouble accessing them. If you are not staying in a hotel, please let the tour operator know and meet at their office, located at 03 Gia Ngu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- If you do not want to attend the long Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van trek on day 2, your tour leader will help you to visit another location. You are responsible for all ticket and transportation costs
- Elderly people should not attend the 9 kilometer trek, due to its challenging nature
- Handicapped people and children under 6 should not take part in the treks
- The driver from Hanoi to Sapa and speaks very little English
- Check-in at the hotel in Sapa is at 1:30 PM. Check out is at 10:00 AM. If you want to keep the room, the room charge will be applied based on availabilty
- Drop-off is available to hotels in Old Quarter of Hanoi. If your hotel is far from Old Quarter of Hanoi. The bus will drop you off at the local partners office. From there you can take a taxi back to your hotel.
- Drop-off is not available at the airport or train station as arrival varies