Each vessel features a stylish restaurant and bar for the exclusive dining experience on the third deck. Paradise Top deck is the perfect place for enjoying the sunshine and discovering the splendid beauty of Halong Bay with a 360° view
What to Expect
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
7:30 – 8:30: Pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarters (included)
12:00: Arrive at Tuan Chau Island. Your heavenly journey across Halong Bay starts around noon on Tuan Chau Island at the doorstep of Vietnam’s most fascinating wonder.
As the vessel sets sails, you will be greeted by Paradise Crew and Cruise Manager who will aim throughout your stay at providing you with the highest standards of service for a pure pleasure and utmost comfort onboard our luxury facilities in the stunning surroundings.
Discover some of the treasures disseminated across the Bay of the Descending Dragon during the afternoon: fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, fantastic rock formations rising up out of emerald water.
While on board, you can take advantage at leisure of our Spa, Beauty & Massage services; surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, you will attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
Defined to be one of the highlights of your Paradise stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages from around the world.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B)
Early birds can attend a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn. Start the day enjoying some Paradise delights with a colourful buffet breakfast. Continue exploring Halong Bay sailing across its 2000 islets and visiting some of its major highlights. Your Paradise Cruise will come to an end on Tuan Chau Island between 10:30 and 11:00.
Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi with A/C
- Welcome cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and program
- Entrance and sight seeing fees
- In-house English-speaking tour guide
- Luxury Cabins &Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Full board meals as mentioned on programs
- Snorkeling equipment(subject to availability)
- Meeting facilities and equipment (charter only)
- Tai Chi Session
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
- Airfares and hotel accommodation
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned previously
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card via Paypal, Bank transfer)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund