Visit Vietnam's most desired destination - Ha Long Bay - UNESCO World Heritage and water sport it offers
What to Expect
Day 1: Majestic Ha Long Bay
7h00 - The shuttle bus will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to Ha Long Bay, going through the scenic countryside. The wondrous Ha Long Bay is truly one of Vietnam’s most impressive scenic sights.
11h00 - embark on a boat for an exploration of the legendary Ha Long Bay. This exciting five hour cruise will provide a fantastic view of the picturesque scenery blending with the sky and some 3,000 limestone islands rising amazingly from the clear and emerald water. The limestone karsts formations are littered with beaches, grottoes and beautiful caves. Along the way, we will anchor for a leisurely swim in a secluded cove and an enjoyable visit to one of the many hidden grottoes beneath towering cliffs. Stay overnight on the Junk Cruise. (LD)
Day 2: Relax in the turquoise water of the Ha Long Bay
8h00 - After breakfast, you may enjoy your morning with swimming and/or sunbathing. Have lunch before returning to Ha Noi. (BL)
- Any hotels/ private houses in Ha Noi (all districts). The time will be a bit different between each pick-up point. Please contact us to provide your location, we will confirm the exact pick-up time.
- Will drop you off at your hotels/private houses in Ha Noi (all districts)
- New A/C minivan, boat
- Entrance fees
- Meals: 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Accommodation (twin share basic)
- Bottle drinking water
- Travel insurance
- English speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Know Before You Go
Cancellation/ change charge:
Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: charge 50% of tour cost
After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: charge 100% of tour cost
Small group tour of maximum 10 persons per group