Private Ultimate Hangzhou Sightseeing Tour
Pickup includedHangzhou Train Station or Hangzhou Downtown
- Take a boat around the West Lake to see some of top ten West Lake sceneries the
- Pay a visit to famous Buddhist temples
- Walk along Amanfayun Village to see the tranquil beauty of Hangzhou
- Sip a cup of Dragon Well tea in the Meijiawu Tea Village and learn about the tea culture
Next, you’re driven to Lingyin Temple (translated as ‘Temple of the Soul’s Retreat’), considered one of the ten most famous Buddhist temples in China. Listen as your guide discusses its pagodas and pavilions and introduces you to some of the 470 stone carvings of Buddhist figures on Feilai Peak, which date back to the 10th century. Have lunch at a local Chinese restaurant. Then experience a culinary adventure in a tea farmer’s house. The most delicious part of your day will be the meal of your choice served family style and you can enjoy the beautiful tea village while eating. Walk along a cobblestone pathway leading to Amanfayun Village, a restored Chinese village dating back hundreds of years and situated in a remote forest of camphor and bamboo.
Continue your tour to Meijiawu Tea Village, situated in the rural foothills of the West Lake district. Learn about the production of Xihu Longjing tea, also known as Dragon Well tea. There are many tea houses in the village, and you will have a chance to taste/try the local tea and get to know how the farmer produce the tea and recognize the quality of the Gragon Well tea. Your final stop is Song Dynasty Imperial Street, walk along this road that leads to the imperial palace of the Northern Song Dynasty (AD 960–1127). At around 5:00 PM, you will be taken back to your hotel or Hangzhou railway station.
- Transportation in a private vehicle with air-conditioning
- English & Chinese speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee to all the attractions and activities
- Bottle of water is provided
- Hotel and railway station pick-up and drop off in Hangzhou downtown
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses