Private tour of serenity and beauty of nature in Hangzhou
Pickup includedHangzhou Train Station or Hangzhou Downtown
- Take a cruise around West Lake, the highlight of Hangzhou
- Exlpore Meijiawu tea village to learn about the Gragon Well Green Tea culture
- Walk along the Bamboo Lined Path at Yunqi to experience the beautiful nature of Hangzhou
Enjoy your lunch at a local Chinese restaurant and then experience a culinary adventure in a tea farmer’s house. The most delicious part of your day will be the meal of your choice served family style and enjoy the beautiful tea village while eating. Continue to Meijiawu green tea plantation and village, the origin place of the most famous variety of green tea, Longjing, with beautiful natural scenery. There are many tea houses in the tea village and you will have a chance to sample local tea. You can also learn how the farmer produce the tea.
Later, explore Bamboo Lined Path at Yunqi, which is a 1 kilometer stone-paved path that cuts through a dense bamboo forest all the way to Yunqi Valley, which is an ideal and quiet place to get away from the crowds for you to relax. Your final stop is Qinghefang Old Street, a good place to experience the lifestyle of old Hangzhou since it is the epitome of historic Hangzhou. You can see well-preserved old buildings, explore interesting boutiques and shop for unique souvenirs. At around 5:00 PM, when the tour is concluded, you will dropped off again at Hangzhou Train Station or your hotel in Hangzhou.
- Transportation in a private vehicle with air-conditioning
- English & Chinese speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee to all the attractions and activities
- Bottle of water is provided
- Hotel and railway station pick-up and drop off in Hangzhou downtown
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses