Learn about the last great stage of Easter Island before the final evangelization of the Rapa Nui people. Visit Rano Kau, O'rongo, Vinapu, Ahu A'kivi, Puna Pau and Tahai.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from any accommodation in Hanga Roa.
- Visit O'rongo Ceremonial Village with its distinctive houses
- Explore Rapa Nui National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the amazing Rano Kau Crater
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transportation by private vehicle
- National Park entrance fees ticket ($80 USD)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers.
- Bring your National Park ticket with you the day of the tour.