Explore the city with a gregarious and passionate local who will show you all the hidden gems of Bermuda Islands and help you discover the island like a real Bermuder.
What to Expect
Transform your way of travelling to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see.
Explore the city with a friendly local who is passionate about his/her city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip.
Meet where you're staying to get familiar with the neighbourhood, find out about the best places to eat and buy groceries, the easiest ways to get around, and the top things to see and do. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable in navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay.
- Local guide ("Lokafyer")
- Customized private tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
It is possible to start the tour at any centrally located landmark or intersection of the city.
Know Before You Go
• Children below 3 years old are free of charge
• From 3 till 12 years old 50% discount
• In case travelers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for the Lokafyer (local guide)
• Travelers can request a specific time for the tour
• This is a walking tour. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
• All cancellation implies a 10 USD administration fee
• Free cancellation: 2 days or more prior to start date of activity
• 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): 1 day or less prior to date of activity