Experience the bustling port of Hamburg on this classic harbor cruise. Get to know different areas of the city's harbor, including the historic warehouse district or the ultra-modern Hafencity, and learn all about the port's daily trade and traffic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point is at the Landungsbrücken in St. Pauli. Please check in at our office prior to the tour, located near Bridge 6 – Meyer launch. Harbor cruise, your choice of either: Air-conditioned comfort ship, cruise route to container terminals. Departure: Aussenkante Bridge 6 - 10. or Tradition launch boat, route (depending on tides) to eastern harbor and historic warehouse district. Departure: Bridge 2. Beverage service is available on board.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In case of changes in plans or your schedule, please arrange ticket insurance (not included).
- Depending on the tide, it may not be possible to sail through certain canals.