Get a thorough education about sex work in Hamburg on this exciting walking tour. Explore the St. Pauli district, where sex work has been ever-present, and learn about its history from a knowledgeable actress dressed as 16th-century sex worker.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Join a guided tour of St. Pauli and learn about its seedy history
- Learn fascinating background information on the history of sex work
- Taste the famous "whores' schnapps"
- Guided tour
- Shot of Hurenschnaps
- Herbertstrasse is closed to women and young people under 18; no visits allowed!
- Ticket insurance (can be booked for an additional EUR 1.40 per person)
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Davidwache (Polizeirevier 15)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is in German only.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Reservations are final. Cancellation or exchanges are not possible.
- If unsure of your booking date, please arrange ticket insurance. Please select the relevant number of insured persons and provide the names of all persons to be insured when booking.
- Please remember to arrange ticket insurance (EUR 1.40). You will be sent the confirmation of a link to insurance. Please complete the form in full, and the ticket insurance will be handled directly by the insurer.