See the new Elbphilharmonie and trek through the historic warehouse district, home to the Spice Museum and the Hamburg Dungeon. Visit the new HafenCity, the old power plant and see where tradition and modernity blend in Hamburg
What to Expect
Experience traditional and modern Hamburg on this tour of the harbor area. See two completely different locales growing together: the historical port city and the new HafenCity.
Discover the highlights of both districts. See where the Notruf Hafenkante TV series was filmed. Catch a look at the Spice Museum, the biggest model railway in the world, and the uncanny Hamburg Dungeon.
Immerse yourself in the Hamburg of today at the old power plant, where a model of the HafenCity allows you to follow the district's development before you see it in person. On the way you'll find the traditional ship harbor, the Magellan Terraces, the Sandtorpark, and the HafenCity primary school, which has its playground on the roof. You'll also discover Hamburg's new landmark, the Elbephilharmonie, which you can buy tickets for after the tour has finished.
- City tour
- Visit to the old power plant (except Mondays)
- Visit to the warehouse district coffee roastery
What's Not Included
- Tour of the Elbphilharmonie and concert hall
- Meals and drinks
- Transportation to start location
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this does not include a tour of the Elbphilharmonie. However, the tour ends directly in front of it, so participants have the opportunity to visit the Elbphilharmonie on their own after the tour has finished
• You'll see the old power plant from inside (except Mondays), and follow the development of the Hafencity with a model
• This is a walking tour and not a boat cruise