Take a trip in time, back to the darkest periods of Hamburg’s history. Save on your next visit to the Hamburg Dungeon and relive the past as actors portray events such as the Black Plague, the Great Fire, and the Inquisition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Get a heaping dose of Hamburg's most horrifying history
- Live the terrifying past of this beautiful harbor city
- Discover the history that you never learnt about in school
- Enjoy thrilling close encounters with pirates, ghosts, and hair-raising historical figures
- Admission to the Hamburg Dungeon
- Transfer on the way there
- Children under 10 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Hamburg Dungeon is situated in the heart of Hamburg, in the middle of the famous "Hamburger Speicherstadt", near the Hamburg harbor. It is only a few minutes walk away from the S-Bahn station Stadthausbrücke or the U-Bahn stations Baumwall or Überseequartier. Address: Kehrwieder 2, 20457 Hamburg.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Hamburg Dungeon is suitable for children from 10 years of age.
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (over 18).
- The Hamburg Dungeon is not fit for persons with weak nerves.
- Tours in German: Monday to Sunday from 10:00 AM
- Tours in English: Friday to Sunday at 10:00 AM
- Closing hours vary, check in advance