Take a trip in time, back to the darkest periods of Hamburg’s history. Visit the Hamburg Dungeon and relive the past as actors portray events such as the Black Plague, the Great Fire, and the Inquisition.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Hamburg Dungeon is situated in the heart of Hamburg, in the middle of the famous "Hamburger Speicherstadt", near the Hamburg harbor. It is only a few minutes walk away from the S-Bahn station Stadthausbrücke or the U-Bahn stations Baumwall or Überseequartier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Hamburg Dungeon is suitable for children from 10 years of age
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (over 18)
- Due to special and lighting effects, Hamburg Dungeon might not be suitable for people with severe nerve conditions
- Tours are in German only
- Tickets are valid for the selected date/time only