During the day the merchant‘s mentality rules, but the night belongs to the demons of the Hanseatic city. Travel with your guide into the past while listening to myths and legends about Hamburg‘s ghosts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Hauptkirche St. Katharinen (St. Catherine's Church), Haupteingang, Hamburg.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour takes place whatever the weather
- The tour is not recommended for those under 12 years old