Discover the highlights of Hamburg's waterfront with a guided tour of the Speicherstadt district, HafenCity, and the Elbe Philharmonic Hall at a favorable small-group rate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Kehrwieder 12 (Kehrwiederspitze), at the bus stop of the "Blaue Line - F". Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will be wearing a red shoulder bag with a "Sightseeing Kontor" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- You can participate as a couple, as friends, as a family, or a slightly larger group of up to 10 people
- This tour will take place rain or shine