Discover the wonders of Hamburg's Speicherstadt on this 2-hour walking tour. Learn about the fascinating trade history of the Speicherstadt, visit colorful spice and carpet stores, and immerse yourself in the world of coffee at a roasting shop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the Cafe Bar "Barrossa" on Brook Street, opposite the Hamburg Dungeon. The nearest underground station is Baumwall, or take the Metrobus 6 to the "Auf dem Sande" stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Drinking chocolate will be offered to children instead of coffee
- There is a minimum number of participants required to run this tour