Hamburg: Port of Hamburg Private Bike TourProduct ID: 46298
From $28 per personBook now
- Discover the nautical side of Hamburg and discover the HafenCity on an exciting bike tour
- Enjoy a tour through the Elbe Tunnel, into the Freihafen and later over the Elbbrücken through the HafenCity
- Learn more about the history of the Port of Hamburg
- See the skyline as you ride along the northern banks of the Elbe, past the Hafenkrone of St. Pauli and the Elbphilharmonie
The bike tour offers a look at the mythos of the Port of Hamburg as well as background on the past and present. Learn why many places have hardly changed over hundreds of years, and upon request, visit the Hamburger Hafenmuseum and pause for a coffee in one of the oldest traditional cafés in the city (entry fee not included).
Enjoy views of the grandiose skyline along the northern banks of the Elbe with the new Hafenkrone in St. Pauli and the Elbphilharmonie.
- Bicycle tour with rental fee
- Food and drinks
- Entry fees, for example to the Hafenmuseum (EUR 5; 15 people or more EUR 3.50)
- Children's bicycles can be booked for EUR 5 as "Additional Articles"
Bernhard-Nocht-Str. 89-91 (in the middle of St. Pauli) Davidstraße between Davidwache and Landungsbrücke. The office is approximately 30 m away from Davidstr. (Open in Google Maps)
• Duration: 3.5 - 4 hours
• Child seats (up to 22 kg) or children's bikes should be reserved in advance
Product ID: 46298