Hamburg: Night Watchman's Tour of St. Pauli in German
- Follow in the footsteps of Joe Cocker, Sir Paul McCartney, and Olivia Jones
- Learn about the famous Reeperbahn
- Have a laugh at fun facts and intriguing anecdoates
- Uncover St Pauli's secrets with the help of a nightwatchman-guide
Your guide will take on the role and uniform of the original St. Pauli night watchman, who represents the notorious district of Hamburg. He will discover the Große Freiheit ("The Great Freedom”) with you.
Satisfy your curiosity and learn all of the local secrets. Hear about what it's like inside the Davidwache Police Department, how the rope-making industry carved out the path the Reeperbahn, Joe Cocker's incident, the mysterious Herbertstraße, and legendary stories involving Paul McCartney.
- German-speaking guide
- Drinks at "Ritze"
- Children under 14 years
Prepare for the activity
• Meet your guide pedestrian bridge, located right outside the main exit of Landungsbrücken S-bahn and U-bahn station • If you arrive by train (underground or regular) please use the main exit to walk onto the bridge • Your guide will be wearing a nightguard costume, and can easily be spotted • Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶