Experience the best of Hamburg with a 1-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Ride a double-decker bus, getting off at any of the tour’s 20 stops along Line A to explore the city. Discover the Warehouse District, HafenCity, Reeperbahn, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Danish
Select participants and date
Hop onto the bus at the Central Station/Kirchenallee, St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1-2, or any of the other 20 stops on the tour. Look for the red double-decker Hamburger Stadtrundfahrt bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Start from Central Station/Kirchenallee or St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1-2, or any of the other 20 bus stops on line A
- The Line A sightseeing tours are presented live by certified guides in German. In addition, further languages are offered in some buses through a GPS-controlled audio system and headphones: English, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, and Portuguese. Headphones are provided on the bus free of charge
- Departures from January 10, 2022: Sunday to Friday between 10:05 AM-2:55 PM
- Departures from January 10, 2022: Saturday between 09:55 AM-3:05 PM