Explore Hamburg with the classical harbor tour or with the somehow different harbor tour "een lütt pray anners" with background information. Experience the landing bridges, the classical harbor promenade, the Elbe beach and the shipyards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group available
- Experience the landing bridges, the classical harbor promenade, the Elbe beach and the beautiful old shipyards
- Look forward to cock-and-bull stories and nice anecdotes about the history of the port of Hamburg and the modern container terminals
- Learn more about the background of the working conditions of the dock workers or about the fight against flags of convenience
- Experienced skippers and guides
- Own barge for your group (only for group bookings)
- Drinks and catering on board
- Arrival and departure
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- All booking options are offered in German and the classic harbor cruises for groups can be booked with an English-speaking tour guide
- If you wish, you can get in touch with a catering company after booking, which will provide you with small or larger delicacies on board the historic barges.
- Larger passenger ships (up to 120 persons) are available for your harbor cruise on request.
- Cancellation policy:
- Up to 30 days before the event: cancellation is free of charge. 100 percent will be refunded
- Up to 15 days before the event: a cancellation fee of 50 percent is due.
- Up to 5 days before the event: a cancellation fee of 80 percent is due.
- Cancellation is not possible after this date. There's a full payment obligation.