See the outstanding exterior architecture of Hamburg's new concert hall on this informative tour. During the one-hour tour you will get a complete overview of this fascinating building and enjoy great views of the city from the Elbphilharmonie Plaza.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour does not enter the concert halls
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions
- This tour is also suitable for wheelchair users (however there is no discount in such cases)
- Please note that the tour partially takes place outside and the Elbphilharmonie Plaza is not heated. Please dress appropriately for the weather