Experience an entertaining tour of the red light district of St. Pauli and listen to the myriad stories of insiders. Learn more about the life and work on the Reeperbahn and take a look at the sights of Hamburg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Experience Hamburg's sinful mile up close and learn all about the development, the life and the history of the Reeperbahn
- Get an impression of the contrasts that dominate the Reeperbahn and hear how gang wars once ravaged the neighborhood
- See the Davidwache and the Dancing Towers and take a look at the Hamburger Michel as well as Große Freiheit
- Visit the Christmas market of St. Pauli during Christmas season
- Walking tour with guide
- Mulled wine for single participants (at Christmas time)
- Food and drinks
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is only available in German.