Hamburg’s Schanzenviertel is a former working class and artist’s district with a very unique charm. In “Schanze" (as the locals call it), you can easily observe the changes of recent history, as you witness a neighborhood full of contrast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Tschaikowskyplatz, near the matro station "Messehallen"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You can book this tour as a public guided tour as well as as a private tour exclusively for your group
- If you choose a private tour (maximum 25 persons per group), your ideas and wishes in terms of route and sights will be considered