HafenCity 3-Hour Food Tour and Elbphilharmonie Visit
- Take a guided walk in HafenCity and the unique Speicherstadt
- Visit the magnificent Elbphilharmonie
- Enjoy 5 delicious appetizers
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Visit the Speicherstadt, a historic warehouse complex that is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site and listen to exciting stories. In between you get the chance to try different well selected international appetizers in various special localities.
Ride on Germany’s longest freestanding escalator and head to the plaza for a panoramic view of the harbor and the city.
Savor a typical Hamburg snack and learn about the architecture and acoustics of the Elbphilharmonie from your guide. Head to the Störtebekers restaurant for a further culinary highlight at the end of your tour.
- Guided walk in HafenCity and Speicherstadt
- Visit to the Elbphilharmonie
- 5 international tastings at up to 5 restaurants
- Professional tour guide
- Guaranteed access to the Elbphilharmonie plaza
- Visit to the Elbphilharmonie concert halls
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the Überseequartier metro station (U-Bahn Station) (Exit towards Elbphilharmonie/ Entrance Strandkai) in front of the information board. (Am Grasbrookpark 1, 20457 Hamburg)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour is also suitable for vegetarians