Enjoy an evening journey from the illuminated Speicherstadt and travel through the Hamburg port. Take a look at the HafenCity, the Elbe Philharmonic Hall ,and the St. Pauli Piers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the tour operator's office, Rainer Abicht, sales pavilion on the promenade at St. Pauli Piers, Bridge 1, not at the water's edge. Show your ticket when boarding the boat, it will be scanned by a member of staff.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Trips take place every day (except Christmas)
- Tours to the Speicherstadt (warehouse district) are dependent on the water levels. It is not possible to cruise through the narrow waterways during high and low water levels
- An audio app for the tour commentary is available for free download in six languages
- Since the route depends on the tide, it is the decision of the ship's master whether the tour can go-ahead