Get a new perspective on the world we usually take for granted at the Dialogue in the Dark® Exhibition. Sharpen all your senses apart from vision as you take a guided tour with a blind host. Learn to navigate daily situations without using your eyes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Dialogue House Hamburg.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Dialogue in the Dark® is an experiential exhibition in complete darkness which you cannot explore on your own