Combine your 1-day bus ticket for sightseeing tour Line A with a water ticket. Book your ticket now and choose a water program on the Elbe or Alster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Please present your voucher at the bus to receive your ticket. Look for the large red bus. Main starting Points for Sightseeing Bus Tour Line A: Daily departures from: Bus Stop 1: St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1-2 (Harbour) Bus Stop 7: Hauptbahnhof/Kirchenallee (Central Station) Any of the 20 other bus stops Starting Point for Harbor cruise • St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, Brücke 1, at the top of the promenade • Landungsbrücke 4, down at the waterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Line A Entrance: Central Station/Kirchenallee & St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1-2
- (or start your sightseeing tour at 20 other bus stops of line A). Duration without exit: 90 minutes
- Harbor cruise entrance: St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, Bridge 1 or 4. Duration: 60 minutes
- The Alster steamers have an Audio Guide System in English
- The Line A sightseeing tours are presented through a GPS-controlled audio system and headphones in the following languages: English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, and Portuguese. Headphones will be provided free of charge on the bus