On this 3.5-hour bike tour you’ll see all the main sights in Hamburg. Experience the charm of the Speicherstadt and HafenCity, see St. Michaelis Church, explore the Reeperbahn and the Alster River, and discover the most famous neighborhood in Germany.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Bernhard-Nocht-Str. 89-91 (in the middle of St. Pauli) Davidstrasse between Davidwache and Landungsbrücken (floating docks). The office is approximately 30 meters away from Davidstrasse.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Child seats or children’s bicycles should be reserved in advance.
- Please be at the meeting point approximately 10 minutes before start of the tour so that you have time to choose a bicycle that suits you.
- In case of need, this tour is offered in two languages (German and English).