Hamburg 3-Hour Package: St. Pauli Tour & Harbor Cruise
From $33 per personBook now
- Explore St. Pauli on foot
- See the Davidwache police station, Herbertstrasse, neighborhood bars, and the Grosse Freiheit
- Discover the Olivia Jones Bar, Beatles-Platz, Hans-Albers-Platz, Spielbudenplatz, and the Reeperbahn
- Experience Hamburg from the water and see HafenCity, the Speicherstadt (warehouse district), and the container terminals
- Admire the Landing Stages, the Elbe Philharmonic Hall, and the Magellan Terraces
- See the famous Köhlbrand Bridge and the Fish Market
- See HafenCity, the Elbe Philharmonic Hall , the Sandtorkai, and the cruise terminal
- Learn more about the Speicherstadt (warehouse district), the canals, the warehouses, and the impressive bridges and buildings
- Drive past "Theater im Hafen", the venue of the Lion King, and the container port
Depending on the tide and the daily conditions, you’ll see the barges and passenger ships in the historic Speicherstadt (warehouse district), the modern HafenCity, the bridges over the River Elbe, locks and container terminals, the Blohm + Voss Shipyards, and the Köhlbrand Bridge. Along the way you’ll discover interesting facts about the neighborhoods and the sights.
You’ll then visit the notorious St. Pauli district and discover Spielbudenplatz, the famous Davidwache police station, and Herbertstrasse. Stroll across Hans-Albers-Platz and the Grosse Freiheit, and catch a glimpse of the Olivia Jones Bar. Hear more about the history of the district and its current developments.
- 1-hour harbor cruise
- 2-hour tour through St. Pauli with "Paddy" (the neighborhood original) or a fellow team member (all tour guides are certified)
- 1 drink per person (soft drink, beer, or shot)
- English audio guide app for the harbor cruise
St. Pauli Tour: Paddyworld Meeting Point, Reeperbahn 1 (in front of restaurant NIO), 20359 Hamburg Harbor cruise: St. Pauli Landing Stages, the office at Bridge 6, 20359 Hamburg
Daily: departs hourly between 10:00 and 16:00
St. Pauli tour:
Tuesday to Sunday: 19:30
Friday and Saturday: 22:00
Tour times are subject to change.
Dogs are allowed on board.
Product ID: 44279