St. Pauli Red Light District Walking Tour for AdultsProduct ID: 48637
From $25 per personBook now
- Explore the sinful mile in Hamburg and explore the clubs, shops, and bars along the Reeperbahn
- Learn how the red light district operates
- Discover how life evolved on the Reeperbahn and what role the police have in St. Pauli
- Use a practical voucher booklet valid at various Reeperbahn locations
Learn more about the structures and unwritten laws of the red light district as well as the controversial subject of prostitution and its legality. Discover the history of the Reeperbahn and the development of its clubs, bars, and restaurants.
Experience an exciting, humorous, and informative tour of the red light district and get great tips on what to do in the neighborhood.
- 2.5-hour tour of St. Pauli in a small group
- Professional tour guide
- Voucher booklet for various Reeperbahn pubs
- A zündkerze (drink)
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)
The square in front of the Dancing Towers, by the clock with the blue base (directly opposite "Maredo" and within eyeshot of the St. Pauli U-Bahn station). Sat Nav instructions: Reeperbahn 1 20359 Hamburg By taxi: Reeperbahn 1/Ecke Zirkusweg 20359 Hamburg (Open in Google Maps)
Intoxicated participants may be excluded from the tour as well as people who do not follow the instructions of the guide. In both cases, the cost of the tour will not be refunded.
Glass containers, including bottles, are prohibited on Friday to Sunday, from 22:00 to 06:00. This also applies on public holidays.
Product ID: 48637