Enjoy a tour of Hamburg's sinful mile and discover the bustling life on the Reeperbahn with your tour guide. On this 2.5-hour tour of St. Pauli you will learn more about the history of the neighborhood as well as the business of prostitution.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the square in front of the Dancing Towers, on the corner of Reeperbahn and Zirkusweg by the clock with the red base (directly opposite "BrewDog" and within eyeshot of the St. Pauli U-Bahn station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to join this tour.
- Intoxicated participants may be excluded from the tour as well as people who do not follow the instructions of the guide. In both cases, the cost of the tour will not be refunded.
- Glass containers, including bottles, are prohibited on Friday to Sunday, from 22:00 to 06:00. This also applies on public holidays.