Discover the little thatched cottages, half-timbered houses, and larger villas on the banks of the River Elbe on this 2-hour tour of Blankenese in Hamburg. Walk through the famous "Stairs Neighborhood" and admire the magnificent views of the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Explore the quaint former fishing village of Blankenese, one of the most beautiful and expensive areas in Hamburg
- Navigate the nearly 5,000 steps of the winding "Stairs Neighborhood"
- Admire the landscaped gardens, terraces, and parks
- Be enchanted by the magnificent Goßlerhaus
- Walking tour
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Blankenese S-Bahn station, Hamburg In front of the entranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves climbing a lot of steps, which can be physically demanding depending on your level of fitness.
- Group size and tour departure time can be personalized upon request.