This historical tour through Hamburg brings you closer to the history of the Hanseatic city. The unique underground bunker system, the pneumatic post and the Mönckebergstraße shopping street are just a few of the highlights!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Private group
- Visit the old town halls of the impressive Hanseatic city
- Marvel at St. Nicholas’ Church
- Experience wanderlust by visiting the Africa House
- Explore the Mönckebergstraße shopping street
- Discover the old town of Hamburg and learn interesting details about historical events
- Admire the unique Chilehaus and be impressed by its imposing appearance
- Wallow in memories when you visit the Trostbrücke
- Professional tour guide
- City tour
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Tour route: Hamburg Central Station, Mönckebergstraße, St. James' Church, Sprinkenhof, Chilehaus, Reichenstraßen, Africa House, St. Nicholas' Church, Trostbrücke, Chamber of Commerce, Hamburg Rathaus.
- Alternative tour times are available and can be requested via GetYourGuide.