Experience a harbor cruise in Hamburg and explore the city from the water. See the warehouse district, HafenCity, the numerous bridges over the Elbe River, and the container terminals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, Chinese, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at St. Pauli Landing Stages: Bridge 1 (barges) Bridge 4 (passenger ships)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Charged Smartphone
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Please note that tours of the Speicherstadt (warehouse district) are dependent on the water levels. It is not possible to cruise through the narrow waterways during high and low water levels
- Summer & Fall: In good weather conditions and with high demand, boats depart every 5-15 minutes. In moderate to bad weather, you can board the boat at any time and boats depart every 30-40 minutes
- During Winter & Spring: In moderate to bad weather, you can board the boat at any time, boats depart every 45 minutes
- Boats have an open or closed glass roof depending on the weather conditions
- Transportation of wheelchairs is only possible on a large passenger ship. Please contact the tour operator if required
- Boarding on the barge: St. Pauli Landing Stages, Bridge 1
- Boarding on the passenger ship: St. Pauli Landing Stages, Bridge 4-9 (please register at Bridge 4)
- An audio app for the tour commentary is available for free download in six languages.