Hamburg: 1-Hour Harbor Cruise
- Discover HafenCity with the Elbe Philharmonic Hall
- Admire the famous Blohm + Voss shipyard
- Discover the Fish Market and the Harbor Museum Oevelgönne
- See the busy container terminals
- Explore the interesting cruise terminals in Altona and HafenCity
- Cruise through the historical Speicherstadt (warehouse district)
- Discover interesting facts about the sights in Hamburg
Climb aboard the boat and explore the various attractions in the city, depending on the tide and the time of day. Admire the historical Speicherstadt (warehouse district) with its narrow waterways, the modern HafenCity, the numerous bridges over the Elbe River, busy locks and container terminals, the large Blohm and Voss shipyard, the Köhlbrand Bridge, and much more.
Along the way, learn interesting facts about the city and its history as well as the incoming and outgoing ships. Simply sit back and enjoy the fantastic views from the water.
- 1-hour harbor cruise
- Live commentary in German
- Drinks (available to purchase onboard)
Prepare for the activity
St. Pauli Landungsbrücken (Landing Stages), Brücke (Bridge) 2 or 6 Before taking the tour, please check-in at the office on Landing Bridge 2 (at the pontoon) or in the main office in the historical building at Bridge 6.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Tours of the Speicherstadt (warehouse district) are subject to water level. It is not possible to cruise through the narrow waterways when the water is at a high or low level. The tour operator will let you know when the water level will be ideal.
You need a smartphone to use the English audio guides. The free version of the app is available from the App Store and Google Play.
This tour is suitable for wheelchair-bound participants.