City Tour with Harbor and Alster Cruise
From $39 per personBook now
- Enjoy the benefits of a combo ticket for a hop-on hop-off bus tour, harbor cruise, and Alster boat cruise
- Discover Hamburg at your own pace on the hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Get on and off at any of the stops as often as you want
- Spend as much time as you wish at the interesting sights in the city
- See the beloved St. Michael's Church and admire the views of Hamburg from above
- Stroll around the Outer Alster Lake and be amazed by the number of green areas in the Hanseatic city
- Visit the bustling landing stages
- Enjoy a wonderful end to your day with a fantastic cruise in the harbor and on the Alster River
See the beloved St. Michael’s Church and enjoy the views over Hamburg. Marvel at the impressive Hamburg Rathaus and enjoy shopping on the magnificent Jungfernstieg. Stroll around the Outer Alster Lake and discover the green areas of the Hanseatic city.
Stop at the landing stages and visit the Hard Rock Café or the Speicherstadt (warehouse district). Finish off the day with a harbor cruise with fantastic views of the city. Be enchanted by the charming “St. Georg” steamboat and admire the wonderful view of the Jungfernstieg.
- Hop-on hop-off bus day-ticket
- 1-hour harbor cruise
- 45-minute boat cruise on the Alster River
Hamburg Central Station/Kirchenallee (blue line bus stop) Hop-on hop-off bus tour: start at Hamburg Central Station or the Landing Stages (scheduled departures) Harbor cruise: start at the St. Pauli Landing Stages between bridges 1-4 - look out for the “Abicht” boats (scheduled departures) Alster boat cruise: start at Jungfernstieg, pier 4 (scheduled departures)
Start at Hamburg Central Station (scheduled departures)
Tours run hourly between 09:45 and 16:45
Start at the St. Pauli landing stages between bridges 1-4 (look out for the “Abicht” boats)
In the winter, tours run hourly between 11:00 and 16:00
In the summer, tours run every 30 minutes between 10:00 and 18:00
Start at Jungfernstieg, pier 4 (train station: Jungfernstieg)
Starting times can vary from season to season.
Summer: 25 March – 30 October, tours run hourly between 10:45 and 16:45
Winter: 01 November – 31 December, tours run daily at 11:15, 12:45 and 14:15 from Pier 2
Duration: 45 minutes (Summer)/1 hour (Winter)
Departure times and points are subject to change.
Product ID: 41480