Hafencity & Speicherstadt: Private Tour
- Enjoy the breathtaking panorama along the edge of the harbor
- Walk over the bridges of the historic Speicherstadt
- Marvel at luxurious and impressive building in the modern district Hafencity
- Enjoy a close view at the Elbe Philharmonic
Receive an impression of the dimension of the Hafencity in the Kesselhaus which was formerly used as a power station to ensure electric power supply in the Speicherstadt. Marvel at this wooden and detailed model that not only shows the completed projects but also the prospective plans for urban development in the Hafencity. Explore the Hafencity as a project of urban regeneration and learn about city building and gentrification. In addition to that, political, social and economic secrets will be uncovered. Finish the tour in front of the Elbe Philharmonic and get comprehensive information about one of Hamburg's newest landmarks.
- Professional tour guide
- Access to Elbe Philharmonic