Districts of Hamburg: 2-Hour Walking TourProduct ID: 52357
From US$50.12 per personBook now
- Discover two districts of Hamburg that could hardly be more different - the historical Speicherstadt with HafenCity and St. Pauli
- Embark on a journey through time in the Speicherstadt and learn more about trading in the times of the Hanseatic League
- Stroll along the Reeperbahn, learn more about the life of the red light district, and visit the famous "Zur Ritze" boxing club
Start the tour in the Speicherstadt with its imposing warehouse complexes and take your senses on a journey in the coffee roasting plant or the spice museum. Visit the modern HafenCity and soak up the typical maritime atmosphere of Hamburg.
Afterwards, explore the sinful mile of St. Pauli and learn more about the life of the red light district and the dark side of the Reeperbahn. Hear more about the development of this unique district and listen to stories that even make police officers smile.
Of course, you will not remain high and dry during the tour. Enjoy a beer in the boxing ring of the legendary neighborhood pub. See and feel the unique atmosphere in the boxing cellar where the Klitschko brothers and Muhammad Ali have swung their fists.
- 2 tours
- Professional tour guide
- Coffee (on the Speicherstadt/HafenCity tour)
- 1 beer or soft drink (on the St. Pauli tour)
- Additional drinks
- Pick-up and drop off
Meeting point for the Speicherstadt/HafenCity tour: Baumwall metro station, exit towards Kehrwiederspitze, by the kiosk (bakery) at 16:30 Meeting point for the St. Pauli tour: St. Pauli metro station, exit towards the Reeperbahn/Millerntorplatz, by the bus station at 19:30 (Open in Google Maps)
• The minimum number of participants is 2 people
• Please note that the carpet seller may be closed in exceptional cases
• If there is a special event taking place at the coffee roasting plant, there may be no opportunity to taste the coffee
• Please note that participants must be over the age of 18 years
Product ID: 52357