Discover Hamburg your way with a Hop On/Hop Off Ticket. Get on and off as often as you want at all stops, or take it easy, stay on the bus, and enjoy the view. Visit the historic warehouse district and the notorious Reeperbahn.
What to Expect
Discover Hamburg your own way with a hop-On hop-Off ticket. Get on and off the bus whenever you want, at any of the stops, and take as much time as you like to see the interesting attractions. You can also take it easy, stay on the bus, and enjoy the view as you ride around the city.
Take a break at the St. Pauli Piers and visit the Hard Rock Café. Visit the exciting historical warehouse district and the Miniatur Wunderland model railway, or take a tour around the harbor. Stroll across Hans Albers Square along the Reeperbahn, all the way to Große Freiheit (Great Freedom) on the newly dedicated Beatles Square.
Scale the beloved St. Michaelis Church and admire Hamburg from above. Admire the imposing City Hall, and give in to your shopping urges in the stores along magnificent Jungfernstieg. Stroll around the Outer Alster Lake and admire its beautiful views, and find out how much green space this Hanseatic city has to offer.
01 : Kirchenallee/Central Station
02 : Marco Polo Terraces/HafenCity
03 : Kehrwiederspitze (Historic warehouse district)
04 : St. Pauli Piers
05 : Reeperbahn
06 : St. Pauli Piers/S-Bahn station
07 : St. Michaelis Church (Michel)
08 : City Hall/Reesendamm - across from City Hall
09 : Gänsemarkt
10 : City Hall/Reesendamm, City Hall side
11 : Gerhardt Hauptmann Square
12 : Kirchenallee/Central Station, east Side
13 : Holzdamm/Hotel Atlantic
14 : Beautiful View/Outer Alster
15 : Alsterperle Hotel
- Hop On/Hop Off Ticket
- Free entrance or a beer at Thomas Read pub
- Free entrance to the China Lounge Thursday - Saturday
- A free drink for every meal at Ocean
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
First departures: Central Station, Kirchenallee main exit at 09:45 / St. Pauli Piers, Pier 2 at 09:25
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please show the driver your e-ticket, either printed out or on your smartphone
• In the summer months, buses run from 09:45 until 16:45 (from Kirchenallee/central station)
• In the winter months, buses run from 09:45 until 15:45 (from Kirchenallee/central station)
• Buses depart roughly every 30 minutes
• The entire bus route takes approximately 90 minutes (without hopping on or off)