Enjoy the beautiful and romantic harbor atmosphere during this river cruise. Learn about the culture and rich history of Hamburg while sampling assorted wines and delicious cheese.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Gaze out at the city skyline and the sunset
- Enjoy 3 glasses of white or red wine
- Sample locally-sourced cheese and crackers
- Learn about the history of Hamburg from live commentary
- 3 types of cheese and crackers (150 g per person)
- 3 glasses of red or white wine
- 90-minute harbor cruise with live moderation
- Non-alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Additional wine (available for purchase)
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Prior to boarding, please check in at the local partner's ticket office, located 20 steps behind the famous "Fischbrötchenbude 10" restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age for the consumption of alcohol on this cruise is 18 years
- Children can only participate when accompanied by an adult
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- During summer and if the weather allows, this boat will drive with the top open.
- During winter-time, the top will be closed and the inside of the salon is heated.