Explore Jeju island on a small-group tour. Discover the natural beauty of this UNESCO site. See the Jusangjeolli cliff, Cheonjiyeon falls and Mt. Hallasan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Korean, Chinese, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in downtown Jeju.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- Please provide your hotel address upon booking. If your hotel is outside of Jeju downtown area, you will be asked to come to the nearest meeting point within Jeju city.
- Please note, your exact pickup time (sometime between 9:00 AM-9:30 AM) will be given to your by e-mail before the tour date.
- When the road is closed due to heavy rain, heavy snow or icy roads, hiking will be replaced with a visit Jeju National Museum.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes for the 1-hour of Mt.Hallasan/Eoseungsaengak Trail hike.