Book your Bullet Train ticket in advance and enjoy a stress-free, one-way trip from Osaka to Hakata.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Japanese
- Book your Shinkansen ticket in advance and enjoy a hassle-free journey
- Travel between Osaka and Hakata in comfort and style
- Ride on Japan's famous Bullet Train
- Soak up views of the charming Kansai countryside
- JR West Sanyo Shinkansen (Bullet Train) one-way e-ticket from Shin-Osaka (Osaka) to Hakata (Fukuoka)
- Local JR train one-way fee in Osaka city zone
- Reserved seat in a standard carriage
- First-class car ("Green Car")
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Please note, this ticket is for foreign nationals only and travelers must hold a passport issued by a foreign government. Travelers must be entering Japan as a "temporary visitor". Those living in Japan on a study or work permit are not allowed to use this ticket.
- If the reserved seat cannot be used due to seats fulled and other reasons, the price difference between the non-reserved and the reserved seat is not refunded.