Head out of Reykjavik to Íshestar Riding Center in the Reykjavík area on a 1.5 to 2-hour horse riding excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Icelandic
- Pickup optional
- Pickup starts 60 minutes before the tour departure time. Note that pickup is possible only from hotels or main guesthouses. If you are staying in a private flat, the closest pickup point will be communicated to you by email prior to your tour.
Select participants and date
Sörlaskeið 26, 220 Hafnafjörður, Iceland. Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All riders must be able to mount the horse by their own strength
- Children that are 8 to 15 years old receive a 25% discount
- Riding gear (riding boots, riding trousers, jackets, hats, gloves, etc.) needs to be washed (40°C), dry cleaned or disinfected before arriving in Iceland. Used leather gear may not be brought into the country